themadpoker: (Default)
[personal profile] themadpoker
SCHOOL'S CANCELLED. =D

Is the Peel District planning to make a habit of this? Because I could totally get on board with that.

Date: 2008-02-06 12:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-hikari.livejournal.com
you're so luucccckkkyyy T_T there's so much snow here and our stupid headmaster won't call a snow day *cries*
the one day that I needed to sleep in *rawr*

<3 <3 <3

Date: 2008-02-06 01:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] themadpoker.livejournal.com
Aww that sucks. But yeah, I really am lucky. Before last year our school hadn't called a snow day in 7 years and now we just had two in the same week. It's like they saved up all our day off credits to give us this year.

Date: 2008-02-07 12:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] missykitty0115.livejournal.com
LUCKY. I WANT A SNOW DAY. D:

Profile

themadpoker: (Default)
themadpoker

January 2023

S M T W T F S
123456 7
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 17th, 2026 08:14 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios